In addition to the training of church planters and leaders with academically accredited and certified programs through ACPL, we provide training at extension centers to grass roots church planters and leaders. Grass root level training is crucial to church planting and leadership development in the context of South Asia for the following reasons:
1. Not many graduates of accredited and certified programs actually work in the grass root level.
2. Grass root level pockets the largest category of unreached peoples in the region.
3. Contextualizing training materials relevant to region is a big task that needs to be pursued.
4. Church planters and potential leaders for the grass root level can be relocated temporarily to an urban center for training because of the high cost of relocation and the unwillingness to leave familiar culture.
5. Since most grass root level workers are agrarians, moving them outside of their agricultural land will severely affect harvesting of crops.